- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man, and thus the sixty-six books of the Bible given to us by the Holy Spirit constitute the plenary (inspired equally in all parts) Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, possesses all the divine excellencies, and in these, He is coequal, and co-eternal with the Father.
- We believe every believer in Jesus Christ possesses the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit from the moment of salvation, and it is the duty of all those born of the Spirit to be filled (controlled by) the Spirit.
- We believe that man was created by God in His image and likeness, and that he was created free of sin with a rational nature, intelligence, and moral responsibility to God.
- We believe that the Church is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body; its mission is to witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, testifying and preaching the gospel among all nations; it will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air when He comes again to set up His kingdom.
- We believe Christ will return in the air preceding the seven-year Tribulation at which time He will receive into heaven all believers who constitute His church. During that tribulation period, God will bring salvation to Israel and the nations while exercising judgment on unbelievers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Make a secure on-line financial gift today:
We are a 501 c. 3. non-denominational, nonprofit ministry in Minnesota.