The Family of Adam M. Triplett will award up to three (3) scholarships per calendar year (as funds are available) to deserving young college-bound students who major in Aviation, Music, or Christian Ministry.
Three scholarships of up to $1000.00 each will be awarded each calendar year to the most qualified applicants.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Adam M. Triplett Memorial Scholarship
The Family of Adam M. Triplett will award up to three (3) scholarships per calendar year to deserving young college students who major in Aviation, Music, or Christian Ministry.
Three scholarships of up to $1000.00 each will be awarded each calendar year to the most qualified applicants. The Executive Director of our scholarship fund will contact the student of an award after a thorough and complete review of each application and accompanying documentation.
A CD recording of a student’s musical performance will be required for each music student.
Aviation applicants must already have a Private Pilot License and must be accepted to an accredited College or University Flight School, along with a copy of up-to-date flight currency.
Each award is to be paid directly to the school administration office upon successful completion of the course. Cancellations and incomplete applications will forfeit an award.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited High School with a minimum of a 2.8 GPA. Certificate of graduation required.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must submit your application in writing to:
Mark & Linda Triplett
6999 E Point Douglas Rd S, #213
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Application Requirements: (please submit ALL of the following application materials with this form to the address below):
- Write a three-page essay, double-spaced, in which you discuss your history and passion for: Music Performance (trumpet emphasis is preferred but not required), Christian Ministry or Commercial Aviation (or combination thereof).
- Provide a list of all related business and community service organizations you are or have been involved in (contact information is appreciated).
- Provide no less than three (3) Letters of Recommendation from teachers, flight instructors, pastors or employers in each of the areas of interest as applicable. Letters from family members will not be considered.
To download the application form, click here: Application Form
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Make a secure on-line financial gift today:
We are a 501 c. 3. non-denominational, nonprofit ministry in Minnesota.